Wednesday, July 11, 2007

welcome!

This is intended area to aid the beginner carver find projects on the web to aid in their carving experience, Discussion of projects tools materials or general wood carving information, Hopefully ill figure out this dashboard to this thing and fix it so we all can post and add pictures on projects were discussing. but for right now we are stuck with writing comments in the box provided, although a work around is if you have a photo you want posted here, send it to my email box and give me some info ill post it, and we can get the discussion started...

2 comments:

Tom H said...

arkmancrverOK Thomas, the glove has been thrown down. I'm thinkin, I'm thinkin....

Thomp said...

tom see if you can post photo and how to do a 5 minuet owl - wizard?

curiosity has me wondering if that's possible..