Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year - New Beginnings?

As this new year begins, I am putting out a call for "guest" contributors. Ol' Thomp is kinda off his feed, and I'm in one of those times where there is just way to much on my plate. I keep thinking I can get everything done like I used to do. I used to pride myself with being able to work any 21 year old into ground. Not any more! A good hours work knocks the piss out of now. Anyway, this blog deserves some new stuff. So, if there's any regular follower that has something that they think will help a new carver, or that may be of interest to any of us.......let me know. You can leave a comment, and some way for me to contact you; and we'll go from there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tom h, wish i could help , but i am way behind the curve, i know a few guys i would like to see you get involved with your site, but then ?
any thing i can do to help just let me know , i can only see from the rookie starting point,
thanks
sam