Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dayton Woodcarving Show - 2011

I'll be at the Dayton, Ohio Woodcarving Show this weekend.  I'll have a space where I'll exhibit several Noah's Arks, lots of Gnomes and Santa pins.  I'm also lucky enough to be able to demonstrate"Whittling Santa Pins" at the WOODCARVING ILLUSTRATED space on Saturday.  This show is one of the best in the country, with many of the best carvers exhibiting.  I am always humbled by the many excellent carvings on display, by so many talented carvers.

I'll attempt to get some photos and post them up next week......

3 comments:

hwallen48 said...

Tom
Can't wait to see pictures, have a wonderful time.

Dolledokus said...

Ow great!
Have fun there.
It`s a little too far for me,lol!
Have fun.

Kind regards Dries

Dolledokus said...

How was the show?
Maybe post some pics?

Kind regards Dries