Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving

I'll be back to a more regular posting schedule after Thanksgiving.  The past several weeks included three carving shows/sales, which took up a lot of time.  There's lots of fun projects that I want to share.

My mission with this blog is to post step-by-step instructions and examples for whittling fun and not very difficult projects.  I always hope to provide a positive carving /whittling experience for those elect to follow along.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Tom H

2 comments:

Birds Of A Feather Flutes said...

Hope you have a great thanksgiving. I am thankful that you share as you do here. The mushroom and xmas are great. I have done a bunch. They are great fun.

hwallen48 said...

Tom
They are always Positive experiences, and hope your Turkey Day was good!!!