- tmrkr wrote... I would like to learn more about flat plane carving. I do a little, but I am no expert
- Jeff Vidrine wrote...I am a new carver. like to sign up as student
- Buckboard WoodWorks wrote...Student Hi gang, I could go for some mentoring. I am wanting to work more in the round. Frank
Note: Since this is a new untried program, im hoping, it will not need a great complicated set of rules, but expect changes as needed।
- One member of a team needs to Post a contact point email address,then your connected.
- The Experienced carvers, agree to teach by example, shipping the study guide.
- The Student agrees to learn by example then ship results.
- Both carvers agree to exchange in snail mail.
contact me, thomp51LA@gmail.com (LA is lowercase) if you don't want your email address posted on the blog,.if you would send photos of projects include story, and i will post progress, unless the experienced carver wants to be a contributor and have blog admin rights, so they can write and post photos on their own...