Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blog Status!

You'all ever get over whelmed? Over whelmed with stuff that just has to get done? Stuff that, for the most part, you bring on yourself? Well, that's been me! Ol' Thomp isn't up to writtin and puttin posts up, and that kinda leaves it to me. I had hoped to have others step up and contribute, but not yet has it happened. So, where does that leave us? I'll pledge to make an effort to get the blog up to the earlier standards. But if anyone out there wants to contribute, please let me know. I do believe that there are enough beginner (and experienced) carvers out there that may benefit from what we can offer.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tom.
you right, but like thomp, been getting back slowly, but getting there,
you 2 guys have been a great help to me and i know other carvers, and hope someone else steps up just sorry i am not one of those.
i beg the new people and old ones too, help this guy out, there is much to share, so let the games begin
sam