Sunday, July 17, 2022

WHERE I WHITTLE!



My house on the Florida Panhandle has a front screened in porch as well as a back porch.  My main whittling station is on the front screened in porch.  A key tool is a hand held dust buster.



Sometimes I move my whittling area to the lower level ground deck.


Back deck!  This deck has no screens but is still 8 feet in the air, so less bugs.  This whittling area is in the shade during most of the PM.


Sometimes I take a folding chair and walk to the beach across the road to whittle.



Some do refer to this part of the Panhandle as the FORGOTTEN COAST.  Notice the crowds!


View from the front screened porch. The gulf is in front of the house across the road.



In really bad weather, I'll whittle inside
My portable whittling rig!  For inhouse whittling.

Some would say I have it made.  I do!










No comments: